July 10, 2004

We have spent the time since the last update cleaning out the car.  We got some brushes, Simple Green and a hose and have been scrubbing away at the bare interior.  We've even been flooding various parts of the car to get out nests and stuff. 

We removed the dash and frame so we could put in a new dash and clean up underneath.  Doing so we found a nest in the heater blower and the rest of the heating ducts.  So we removed the heating components so we could clean them too.

The nest in the heater.
Another angle.
The dash, dash frame and heating components have been removed.
We got the car on jack stands and removed the wheels and tires.
You can see the various ducting on the hood of the car and the dash frame by the wheel well.

Home | Current Status | Past Updates | Resources | Contact | Stuff 4 Sale | RX-7 History